Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, April 05, 2003
yeah! i wanna get a new layout.
this morning i v angrie wif my uncle cos i was supposed to bring my bro to other side of table den i tried passing him over. den my uncle go sae if i was "5 yrs old den still ok lar, but.." sho horrible! like saying i hv the mentality of a 5 yr old -_-"... but aniwaes i saw this girl down dere.. den wad do u noe!!! she was in the group i led for p5 camp.. lolx.. den ar.. she wear this dress den look sho ladylike o_O..
i stayed up till 4+ todae!! hahaz..i tok tok tok tok tok tok wif mel alex alex and bert and din... den i think bert n din fell aslp.. LOL! =X oh yarhx... ALEXANDRA IS MY NEW GRANDDAUGHTER!! hahaz.. yay!! *throws confetti in the air*.. den i made brownies at like 3am or sth.. my mum thot i was nuts. den i put in it the fridge. i guess it was a mistake cos todae everyone scolded me for doing that ... =\ yaaah.. aniwaes.. i was slping so soundly... den suddenly i heard my younger sis sobbing awae.
"I'M DYIIINGGGG... I'M DYIINGGGGG... I'M DYIINNGGGGGGGGGGG"
den
"I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEEE..... I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEE"
den
"I'M DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.... I'M DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD..... I'M DEAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD"
den
"GOD HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!! GOD SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i swear it was for 10 mins. or MORE. i was like "SHADDUPPPP" cos seriously it's like, i wan to sleep rite ?! den she still carry on with her dyinggggg and going to dieeee... den everyone ignore her ar.. den she go
"MUMMIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
seriously, my sis is such an attention seeker. she's alwaes liddat.. sho i figured it was bcos sch was reopening on mondae!
den
"SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'M DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

so i gave up and woke up. den i realised it's bcos sch reopening one week later.. GOSH! how pathetic. nbmx.. den mel ask me go her house but i can't. cos of sars. sars ish stoopid. germs shld be nice [like me =)] instead of going around and killing pple. it's not nice =) anywaeeee... so i'm stuck in this house another week. greaaat. i guess i'll work on a new layout now =) [laterzz]



|deborah| 3:21 PM|

------




debo


what am i supposed to do with so much space?!?!


bahh.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com