Friday, May 16, 2003
Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. Saturday is double do-in day. Really because of my oral exam and high jump competition. I'm soo totally freaked out, for oral because I have Gary Tang as my invigilator. I don't know how lenient he is or whatever, but all I know is that he really freaks me out. Scary. Today for training we jumped. For some reason or another, everytime I tried jumping, my legs would hurt and it would be as if I had
totally forgotten how to jump. Am I too nervous or have I just.. lost my touch? (whatever touch I had) Anyway, it was so demoralising. I couldn't jump
at all. Not even the ultra low heights. I hope tomorrow would be better. It happens to be that now my ankle and knee are hurting like mad. :( Well.. what else happened today? =\ Nothing much, really. But after school I ate a family block of chocolate. So fat now. Hahahaha!!.. I roped Jocelyn, PheiQi, Yanni, MiaoQin, Zhuojing and Genevieve in also. Training was a bit weird. I had never ran so fast for warm up in my life. :P But it's like, I kinda felt tired and out-of-breath halfway, but when it was nearing the end i still felt very energetic. Maybe it's psychological. Nearing the end so don't need to run so much. Yay! And therefore I run faster. :) The weirdest thing was that I felt like running again. :|
Oh well. I was thinking if I should change my blog layout. But I'm too lazy!! Maybe I should change the font to a slightly more readable one.. *Hmm..*
It's late. I should go to sleep really really soon. I hope tomorrow's competition would go well, my p.b. of 138cm was during this same competition last year.
Today Rachel watched xmen2. *jealous* !! Anyway, I'm
dying to watch Matrix Reloaded. I wonder who I'll go with. =\ As long as I watch I'm happy :) Don't wanna miss out on
all the great movies this year.
You know blogs are supposed to reflect all your thoughts and feelings, but when you have an interesting thought, you can't exactly run to the nearest computer, flip on the switch, log on to your account and start typing. Right ? Like, NO. =\ So usually I forget everything, so I don't write so much :(
Look at the time! It's 10.25pm. Better go sleep. Bye <3 @->--
|deborah| 10:26 PM|
------