Sunday, May 25, 2003
wheeee. i almost finished revision for hcl test (: apart from the fact that i forgot to bring back my chen yu book.. :| don't know why i feel so gloomby today. siggh. it's now 2.15. everyone on my list are away. except for me. not to say that there are many people. just 4 (: i also don't know why i'm studying so hard for a test. last yea ri would have just rushed to school earlier to cram in some info. aaah. i'm getting even weirder then b4 :P would someone tell me whyy i'm staying up so late. i think i really do know. can't explain the gloomy mood. i actually went out today. i'm actuallly typing with the keyboard on my lap. i'm praying that no ants crawl out (:
the day kicked off with a bad start. i went to school just to find that there wasn't anyone there. so i thought there wasn't any training... so i just went home. felt kind of moronic. wasted my time and money. i could've been sleeping (: then after that i went to westmall to watch xmen2. very nice show (: i bought yiting's bdae present liao (: then xw and i studied and everything.. group studying always makes me feel so studious. then xinwei came my house and we started on chinese. it was pretty badd. there was one
ke that i scored 1/20. sighh. i just realised that i can tie my hair. great discovery. especially with the microwave season. anyway when i got back home and chatted with a few of my juniors i was informed that training was at spe at 3 ! so embarrassing. yueting didin't tell me. actually luckily she didn't tell me, or i'd have to choose between pon training and tell xinwei i can't watch xmen2 with her. ahaa. so i'm gladd. another nice song:
everybody's fool
Perfect by nature, icons of self-indulgence
Just what we all need, more lies about a world that
Never was and never will be
Have you no shame, don't you see me
You know you've got everybody fooled
Look here she comes now, bow down and stare in wonder
Oh how we love you
No flaws when you're pretending, but I know she
Never was and never will be
You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you've got everybody fooled
Without the mask, where will you hide
Can't find yourself lost in your lie
I know the truth, I know who you are
And I don't love you anymore
It never was never will be
You're not real and you can't save me
Somehow now you're everybody's fool
haha. i think i can explain the gloom. i've been listening to all the gloom songs. but. i like songs which are sooo, so saddening. i guess i'm just.. mad. i think i'm going to learn a bit more chinese.
only hope
There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But you sing to me over and over and over again
Chorus:
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again
Chorus:
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
I give you my destiny
I'm giving you all of me
I want your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs
I'm giving it back
Chorus:
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
another nice song (: i lurve the showw. i want to watch again. looks like i should get back to studying. then i don't need to think so much anymore.
|deborah| 2:48 AM|
------