Sunday, May 11, 2003
yeah.. it's been anotehr few days since i've written again... todae is mother's day ! happy mother's day to all mother's out there. quite a few things have been happening around. like .. hanyan came back from hqo =\ we changed seating arrangements and now i'm sitting with jocelyn and pq. victoria lost her hp. hmm well.. today is mother's day. so i xw and her sis came over the bake cake. it's the first time i baked a cake =P well so the baking turned out prettyy okaeee.. but the thing is that aft that , when the cake was cooling.. rach tried to take the cake out but she broke the cake !!! =( =( =( so we used icing to stick it together, so it kinda looks lopsided =) ahha. it's kinda a mess.. i had a hard time cleaning the pot which i used for the icing.. cos all the icing hardened on the sides and stuck. i washed the dishes cos i was hoping auntie emie wouldn't get mad and yell at me again but she still did. my mum is so boring. she spoils all the surprises. i was coolingthe cake on the rack when she walked in and was like, "is that the cake for mother's day?" no fun . =\ *pout*
i like this song :
I'm so tired of being here
Supressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time can not erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
You used to captivate me by your resonating mind
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time can not erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But do you're still with me
I've been alone all along
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
=)
yong's question: are we man-made or natural? i think it depends. i mean it's like, most of us are natural. cos it's like our parents have sex then walaa.. we appear. reproduction is a natural process. just like.. pollination. flowers don't reproduce because of men =) but still if u happen to be born by assisted reproduction techiniques i think u are really kind of man made. cos you didn't just occur naturally =P that should be aboout it. i'm sleepy ! i'm gonna sleep ! so i'll end here ^_^ nights everyone. thanxnfor reading my blog and tagging =]
|deborah| 12:53 AM|
------