Thursday, December 16, 2004
HOORAY! my blog is fixed! and w/o anyone's help too! i simply changed the whole tagboard and taadaa! it's fixed. hahaha, ohwelll. the music is sooo getting on my nerves. it keeps playing on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.. and on.
so that everyone can sing along, i'll post the lyrics!
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth,
My two front teeth,
see my two front teeth.
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas."
It seems so long since I could say,
"Sister Susie sitting on a thistle."
Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be
If I could only whistle!
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth,
My two front teeth, see my two front teeth
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!"
|deborah| 4:57 PM|
------