Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, July 25, 2005
I HAVE A CHEM TUTOR. aaahhh. i don't like chem. who wants to join me in my tuition? PP AND MIMI!!!! join! then we can do our f9 to a1 thing!!! bleah i do not like tuition. and i so do not want tuition by myself. when was the last time i had tuition?!?! i can't even remember!!! what am i supposed to do in tuition!?!?!?! i don't have any idea!!!! am i supposed to do chem questions?!!?? how am i supposed to do chem questions when i can't even solve huizhen's work?!?!! and WHAT is alkanes and alkenes?! does it really matter anyway!?!!?!? ugh. i'm franctically devouring the breztel i jsut bought trying to calm myself down. my mom was speaking to her in chinese!!! am i supposed to talk to her in chinese?! so so so so weird. ohwell. maybe she'll help me pass chem! and teach me how to balance equations! i guess it won't be that bad. i'll look forward to friday afternoon.

oh the breztel's really good. but this other round looking funny bread tastes kinda funny. like very salty soap.

school is so retarded now. it's sabbatical week (whatever that is) and we only have oneeeee recess stuck inbetween all the tests and timed trials and lessons. but we end at two! hahahaaa.

wow the salty soap bread's so exciting it's like NEVERENDING. and it was only $1.

on sat i went with chian and sharon to mel's house.. ok it was supposed to be with chian and sharon. buuuuut when i got there like 10 hours after everyone else was there. i got a SERIOUS shock. i won't go into details. okay but mel's house is seriously scary. i just got off at siglap when i saw alot of big houses! but it turned out to be wrong! (her house is actually bigger!!) so they called and told me to walk down the hill. and suddenly i passed this very deserted yellow abd blue wooden structure. it looked WAY creepy. then i walked abit further down, and looked and my left.. AND THEN I SAW A WHOLE CEMETARY!!! not like the kranji war memorial kind of cemetary, but abandoned weeds growing all over the place disintegrating stone tablets kind of cemetery.. and i just realised i don't know how to spell cemetery. now that's really scary. anyway. i was sooo relieved when i saw chian and mel. MEL'S HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM is really gooooood. we watched beauty and the beast and it is like one of the best shows ever!!!! awwww! sharon's prob the only one who thinks the way i do.


PP!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!

I've been down, but now I'm blessed,
I felt a revelation comin around,
I guess it's right, it's so amazing,
Everytime I see you, I'm alive,
You're all I got, you lift me up,
The sun and the moonlight,
All my dreams are in your eyes,
(Chorus)
I wanna be inside your heaven,
Take me to the place you cry from,
Where the storm blows your way,
I wanna be the Earth that holds you,
Every bit of air you're breathin in, of soothin wind
I wanna be inside your heaven.
When we touch
When we love
The stars line up
The wrong becomes undone
Naturally my soul surrenders
The sun and moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes
(Chorus)
When minutes turn to days and years,
If mountains fall I'll still be here,
Holding you the day I die,
I wanna be inside your heaven,
Take me to the place you cry from,
Where the storm blows your way,
(Chorus)
Oh yes I do,
When I want to be inside your heaven
Oh yes



|deborah| 6:40 PM|

------




debo


what am i supposed to do with so much space?!?!


bahh.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com